Munich, a city with multiple faces
As the Bavarian state capital, Munich is characterised by its refined and traditional atmosphere: elegant coffee bars such as the Dallmayr Prodomo House and sophisticated fashion stores are located in the city center. Business travellers are able to use the Business center of the Allianz Arena. Inside an extraordinary behind-the-scenes tour gives insight into the success story of one of Germany’s greatest soccer teams: FC Bayern München. For nature lovers and people looking for a quiet spot, a wide range of parks, such as the world famous English Garden, are available.
Munich, a diverse city worth seeing
Our service enables you to easily reach and discover Munich’s most visited attractions and hot spots. Munich’s central square is the Marienplatz in the heart of the city, where both the old town hall and the new town hall with its famous Glockenspiel (chimes) are located. Here, business travelers are not only pleased by the lovely backdrop, but also by the free wifi provided. At the end of summer the world famous Oktoberfest wist Beer, white sausages and Brez’n (pretzels) takes place on Marienplatz. In winter, Munich’s oldest christmas market enchants mulled wine fans, roasted almonds lovers and gingerbread admirers. Additionally, souvenirs such as nut crackers or christmas tree decorations can be bought.
Besides, Munich is known for its Beer Gardens and breweries such as the Hofbräuhaus and the Augustiner, the latter one is especially preferred by natives. Just outside the city you can visit the alps, several lakes and beautiful Neuschwanstein castle, one of the most popular palace’s in Europe.
High comfort and flexibility with Talixo
The use of public transportation can be a stressful experience, especially if you are visiting a city for the first time. Allow yourself the luxury of a comfortable taxi ride making your trip to Munich even more enjoyable:
- Our professional taxi drivers will get you to your selected destinations as fast and secure as possible and at the shortest distance.
- Our taxis are available for you at any time at day and night guaranteeing full flexibility.
- Our transparent, fixed prices will keep you from unpleasant surprises.
- Enjoy high driving comfort in flawless vehicles.
Do not miss any important appointment in Munich
When going on a business trip you already know in advance the arrival time of your plane or train, the hotel in which you are going to stay and which meetings or trade fairs to attend. Additionally, there might occur some unexpected events such as the invitation to a business dinner or city tour. Talixo allows you to book your taxi transfer already weeks in advance as well as on the day itself. Accordingly, you have enough time to freshen up before being picked up by your taxi driver, who brings you to your meeting place on time.
Advantages for business travelers at a glance
Get the best out of your business trip with the taxi service from Talixo:
- Make use of the multi-user function, which allows your secretary to have access to your account in order to book your taxi rides or making adjustments according to your needs providing high flexibility.
- Profit from less bureaucracy as Talixo separates the VAT from the total fare as well as providing different payment methods and customized invoicing in line with your accounting department’s preferences.
- As loyal customer you receive bonus points with each booking that you will be able to exchange for rewards.
Talixo assures Munich’s best taxi offers
Talixo provides you with a profound overview of Munich’s best taxi offers. Aiming for the highest quality standards only flawless vehicles and skilled drivers are employed. Travels in crowded busses or trains belong to the past.