Getting to your hotel from Manchester Airport in style: with an airport transfer arranged by Talixo.
Manchester Airport is well serviced with public transport, but whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, a private airport transfer can make your trip a lot more special. We offer a range of airport transfers from economy options which are easy on the pocket, to stylish chauffeur driven cars which guarantee a great first impression.
Where will you stay in Manchester?
Manchester is one of the UK’s most vibrant cities, home to two world class football teams and a happening nightlife. Known as the powerhouse of northern England, visitors who are looking to stay in the centre of the action can choose from four major neighbourhoods. Affluent travellers and those visiting the city for business might prefer the area around Deansgate and the Spinningfields Development, whilst 24 hour party people will be more tempted by the Gay Village, Castlefield or even the bohemian district of the Northern Quarter. Media City UK is approximately 10 minutes by taxi.p>
Things to see in Manchester
- Manchester has many exciting things to do, but if your short on time, check out our shortlist below and
make sure you don’t miss the highlights.
- Decide whether you are a red or a blue and visit one of the famous Manchester football stadiums. If you are staying in a central location you will need to book a taxi. Book Talixo and ensure you get the very best service at the best prices
- Manchester has fought hard to impress on the culinary scene and The French at The Midland has certainly done it in style. Home to a well recognised star chef, diners can choose from menus of six or ten courses. The transformation of a dining room synonymous with the city’s elite is impeccable, so live up to the expectations and opt for a chauffeur driven black car, organised by Talixo.
- Whether you prefer to burn the plastic on designer items or hunt the high street for bargains, Manchester can offer what you need. Find high street heaven at Market Street and the Arndale Centre or invest in yourself at the designer boutiques located in Spinningfields, King Street and Exchange Square. For those seeking something a little more offbeat, the weird and wonderful vibe at Afflecks Palace is guaranteed to impress. And if you have shopped but still not dropped, take a taxi to the nearby Trafford Centre, loaded with over 280 shops.
- Manchester’s Chinatown is the largest in Europe. Enter via the Chinese gate and indulge in the Chinese cuisine. Alternatively visit the authentic Chinese supermarket and challenge your own cooking skills.
- It surprises many visitors to learn that Manchester is not all about football and shopping. In recent times the city has worked hard to establish itself as a hub for both contemporary and traditional art. Check out the latest exhibition at Whitworth Art Gallery.
- If you are lucky enough to be visiting Manchester during the period before Christmas, you will be able to visit the fabulous Christmas Markets. Based on European style markets you can do a spot of Christmas shopping or join the locals in indulging the tastebuds with a mug of mulled wine and German Bratwurst! li>
Are you in Manchester for business?
Outside of London, Manchester is the next big city for business. Whilst London is a great place to visit, Manchester is smaller and visitors will often find it friendlier than the capital. If you are staying in the Spinningfields District, all amenities are on your doorstep including restaurants, theatres and bars. Whilst media types might be located in Media City at Salford Quays, the bright lights are only a short taxi journey away. Call Talixo and we will ensure your taxi driver escorts you to the best places in the city.
If you are visiting Manchester on business, make good use of your downtime at the following tourist hotspots.
- If you Manchester visit is fairly short, you could still get a flavour of the city by checking out these
- Visit the stunning John Rylands Library! Architecturally this building is stunning and within easy reach of many business hotels.
- If you want to keep a clear head whilst on business, ditch the bright lights of the bars and take in a play at the famous Manchester Exchange Theatre.
- If you have not got time to take a taxi to the famous football stadiums, then walk to the next best thing, The National Football Museum.
- Famed for a legendary music scene, the Manchester Arena is always rocking with music. Discover who is playing whilst you are in the city.
Booking airport transfers in Manchester has never been easier. span>
Talixo take all the headache out of travelling. Whether you are looking for an economy service which can get you from airport to hotel at the most cost effective price or want to travel in style with a prestige car offering a first class service. Talixo provide taxi services for those travelling alone or big groups. Whatever your transfer requirement, we have the solution.
To guarantee that Talixo can give you the best price and service where and when you need it, we always recommend pre booking.