Make the most of your time in Liverpool with a reliable and quick transfer to this fabulous city of culture.
Whether your trip is for business or pleasure, landing at Liverpool Airport will remind you of what the city is perhaps most famous for…the Beatles. Aptly named Liverpool John Lennon Airport , the terminal is located 7 miles south of the actual city centre and whilst public transport is available, it can be unreliable. To make the most of this world class city, why not pre book a Talixo service. All our drivers offer the highest of standards, whether you are looking for economy or business class airport transfers.
Where will you stay in Liverpool?
With so much to see and do in Liverpool you will probably want to stay in the hub of the activity. Many visitors head straight for the waterfront where modern hotels rub shoulders with Greek Revival and Italian Renaissance architecture. The famous Albert Dock area is home to multiple museums, world class art galleries and plentiful shopping and restaurant outlets. The main city area is set back from the waterfront but within easy reach. If you prefer a hotel which offers a more sedate pace, then look at hotels in the Vauxhall area. Access the main city areas with a ten minute taxi ride.
Things to see in Liverpool.
- Depending on how long you plan to stay in Liverpool you may not be able to take in all the sights, so
we have given you a rundown on the must-sees!
- A trip to Liverpool would not be complete without a visit to the world famous Cavern, which recreates those Merseyday beats.
- Northern cities are not happy with having one world famous football club, they need two. Tours can be booked at both Anfield and Everton but make sure you arrive on time by pre-booking a reliable taxi service by Talixo.
- There are a total of eight recognised museums in Liverpool and the Albert Dock museum is perhaps the most famous. The museum is dedicated to Maritime history and it is totally free.
- Liverpool ONE is the city’s biggest indoor shopping destination, home to over 160 shops offering high street fashion or designer couture. Whilst the shopping centre is accessible by foot for those staying in the city centre, shopaholics may prefer the convenience of a taxi. If you burnt the plastic in the shopping centre, book a Talixo service back to your hotel and we will ensure it does not break the bank.
- A Library may not seem the obvious choice for a tourist spot but in Liverpool your will soon realise they do everything a little differently. Whilst you might not feel like reading a book, the modern architecture of Liverpool Central Library is genuinely impressive. Don’t miss the rooftop terrace!/li>
Are you in Liverpool for business?
Whatever business you are conducting in Liverpool, the pull of the city’s buzzing nightlife may draw you in. Known for it’s vibrant music scene there seems to be a party everyday of the week in Liverpool. If you are going VIP all the way book a luxury chauffeur driven taxi by Talixo and get to the party in style. Don’t be tempted to pick up a cab on the road side, these are notoriously expensive. Pre-book an economy service with Talixo.
More tourist hotspots to squeeze into your Liverpool business trip. span>
- Visit the homes of John Lennon and Paul McCartney, available by organised trip only.
- Liverpool Cathedral boasts the world’s highest and widest Gothic arches, a truly beautiful building and definitely worth a visit.
- Sign up for one the city’s many private tours. These are secret tours which discover hidden spots and abandoned corners.
Booking airport transfers in Liverpool has never been easier.
With so much to see and do in Liverpool, you don’t want to waste time sat in the airport waiting for public transport. Talixo offer services which can suit the needs of both economy and first class passengers. If you need an airport transfer which gets you to the city at a cost effective rate, we can do it! We can also take you in a chauffeur driven luxury car, ensuring you arrive in complete style.
For the best rates and service make sure you book your Talixo in advance. We look forward to meeting and greeting you at Liverpool Airport.