Expo Milano 2015 - Taxi
Expo Milano 2015 - a special event:
This year, Milan will be playing host to a very special event - the Expo 2015. Over 140 countries and international organisations will head to Milan and participate in this unique exhibition. The theme of Expo Milano 2015 will be 'Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life', and visitors will be able to see technology, innovation, and how this relates to food and diet.
Getting around during the Expo 2015:
The Expo 2015 is located approximately 15 km northwest of the city itself. Visitors heading towards the numerous pavilions might want to escape the crowds and book themselves a taxi. After a long day of browsing the stands and the exhibitions, the last thing you want to do is wait ages for public transport, and fight your way back through throngs of visitors. A taxi will pick you up where you want, and quickly take you to your desired destination.
Advantages of booking a taxi with Talixo.de:
- Pre-booking: Once you know you are visiting the Expo Milano 2015, you can prebook your transfers from the airport to your hotel, as well as your hotel to the actual exhibition site.
- Safety: Prebooking a taxi on Talixo.de is one of the safest modes of transport - all taxi drivers and vehicles are strictly checked by Talixo.de. Accidentally left your phone or a bag in the taxi? No problem - contact the driver directly and have it returned to you.
- Save time: Don't get stuck in queues at taxi ranks, or waiting on the side of the street with the thousands of other visitors wanting to visit the Expo. By booking with Talixo.de, you know your driver will come and pick you up at your door, and take you directly to the Expo 2015 site.
- Don't worry about cash: booking a taxi with Talixo.de means you can pay with credit card, so you never have to worry about whether you've remembered to have enough cash to pay for the ride.
Talixo.de caters to both private visitors and business travellers:
Regardless of whether you are using Talixo.de as a private visitor to the Expo, or whether you are there for business, Talixo will help you get where you need to go. Individual visitors might want to take advantage of specialist knowledge of the taxi drivers, hand selected by Talixo, and get tips on where the hotspots are in town. Business travellers will appreciate the professionalism of Talixo drivers.
Advantages specifically for business travellers:
With the Talixo corporate account, business travellers have additional advantages:
- Multi user functionality: Both the assistant and the traveller can book and manage the bookings. Never miscommunicate again regarding bookings thanks to the transparent Talixo.de system
- Eliminate travel expensing: Add the company credit card to the system and get invoices sent directly to your adminstrators. Forget about spending lots of time filling in travel expense forms and waiting two months to get your money back.
- Forget paper receipts: No need for collecting all those taxi receipts, as Talixo.de sends receipts and invoices electronically. Don't worry about losing receipts and not being able to get your money back.
Enjoy the Expo Milano 2015 and Milan:
With a taxi, you can get around easily and quickly. Visit not only the Expo Milano 2015 site, but also the numerous sights Milan itself has to offer: Go see The Duomo, the numerous museums and palaces. Take in Italy's fashion capital and take a taxi and head to Via Montenapoleone or Via della Spiga. After a long day, book a taxi to take you downtown, so you can relax with a drink and watch the world go by. Wherever you need to go, quickly and easily get there by booking a taxi with Talixo.de