Airport Transfer Lisbon
Getting to your hotel from Lisbon Airport the easy way: with an airport transfer arranged by Talixo.
Lisbon Airport is only 7 kilometres from Lisbon City Centre. That is just minutes via airport transfer, but can easily run ¾ of an hour if you rely on public transportation. We can even have your car meet you just outside the arrival area, and when your time in Lisbon is done, we can deposit you just outside the departure area as well.
Where will you stay in Lisbon?
Lisbon’s Baixa (or Downtown) district is an excellent place for tourists and visitors of all kinds to stay, incorporating many beautiful historic buildings as well as the vibrant local culture than so many come to see and be a part of. Many particularly handsome 18th century banks and office buildings have been converted into unique guesthouses and hotels, so the area is definitely worth a look. The Baixa area is also right next to the famous Chiado shopping district, something o visit to Lisbon would be complete without!
Things to see in Lisbon
- Lisbon is a tourist paradise, with many fine features including:
- The Alfama, Lisbon’s oldest and most historic district - a taxi from LIS airport to Alfama will take less than 15 minutes
- The Avenida da Liberdade, housing some of the best shopping in the world, as well as many embassies and the Parque Eduardo VII - with Talixo, you can travel in style with the black car chauffeur service as well as the exclusive luxury first class
- The Cais do Sodré – once a seedy riverfront slum, the area has been completely reborn as a hip and trendy promenade - to get there from the airport, book an economy limousine transfer with Talixo and get there in no time!!
Are you in Lisbon for business?
If so, then you’ll probably choose to stay in the lovely and bustling city centre, where you can make the best use of your time. With more than half a million inhabitants in Lisbon itself and some 3 million in its greater metropolitan area, the city rarely sleeps. No matter what time of day (or night) you arrive, you’ll be able to get settled quickly, and get right to work or relax a bit and shrug off the jet-lag.
Short trips to squeeze into your Lisbon business trip
- It would be a crime to visit Lisbon, even on business, and not check in on a few of it’s most famous sights.
- Torre de Belem – Belem Tower is a UNESCO World Heritage Site along the Tagus river.
- Monument to the Discoveries – Not far from the Tower of Belem and the north bank of the Tagus, and well worth a look.
- Lisbon Oceanarium – One of the world’s largest aquariums, designed by Peter Chemeyeff.
- Castelo de São Jorge – Saint George’s Caste sits atop the tallest hill in Lisbon’s historic Moorish quarter.
Booking airport transfers in Lisbon has never been easier
Business travellers and tourists alike can pre-book airport transfers (and in fact taxi services of all kinds) on Talixo quickly, easily and reliably. Just tell us where you need to be picked up from, where you are going and the time need to leave, and we’ll take care of everything else. We can even ensure that the vehicle has the capacity to carry large numbers of passengers or pieces of luggage, if you notify us in advance.
Pre-booking with Talixo ensures you get a reliable driver, a high quality vehicle, and the shortest possible wait!