Service Rules and Regulations:
The following Service Rules and Regulations constitute an integral part of the Commercial Agency Agreement made by and between the Contractor and the Commercial Agent (Public In Motion GmbH, hereinafter PIM). The purpose of the present Service Rules and Regulations (hereinafter referred to as “Rules”) is to ensure a reliably high service standard. Strict compliance with the service standard set forth by these Rules by Contractor is of the essence for the performance of the Commercial Agency Agreement. The strict compliance with the highest quality standards is the only way to attract more passengers and to increase the number of rides for Contractors.
To the extent appropriate and applicable, the Contractor shall guarantee the following:
- The Contractor shall have any and all of the licences and permits required for the transportation of passengers under the applicable law.
- The vehicles shall be perfectly maintained and serviced and be in good repair.
- In case of Business & First Class Limousines: the vehicles shall not be older than five (5) years.
- Both the inside and the outside of the vehicles shall be clean and well-groomed.
- The vehicles shall be non-smoking vehicles.
- The passenger compartment (rear seat bench, front seat and luggage compartment) shall be accessible, cleared and vacated and ready to serve passengers.
- The driver shall be well-groomed, neatly and properly dressed and his appearance shall be impeccable at any time (closed-toe shoes, long trousers, collared shirt or polo shirt).
- The driver shall not smoke inside the vehicle.
- When driving, the driver shall only accept calls via a hands-free speakerphone and shall not make/accept any private phone calls as long as passengers are present.
- The driver shall be available at any time for as long as he/she is on duty.
- The driver shall not listen to music when the passenger is present unless the passenger wishes to listen to music.
- The driver shall be friendly, accommodating and discreet at any time.
- The driver shall open the door and, if applicable, help the passenger get inside the car, get out of the car, load or unload his/her luggage.
- Drivers and Fleet Managers shall be logged into the Talixo Driver App at least 1 (one) hour before the pick up time. Otherwise, PIM is entitled to cancel the ride and to request payment of a penalty.
- The driver shall be at the pick-up point at least 5 (five) minutes before the pickup time in order to avoid any unnecessary loss of time for the passenger.
- The driver shall present a Talixo sign during all pick ups.
The driver shall inform the passenger about his arrival by following the subsequent steps:
- Click the ‘I am at the pick up location’ button displayed by the Talixo Driver app, which then sends an automated SMS message to the passenger.
- Call the given number (regardless of whether it is a landline or mobile number)
- In case of airport pickups: Always call the passenger (by using the Talixo driver app feature) and confirm your arrival at least 5 (five) minutes after the scheduled landing time. If the passenger is offline, retry at least every 10 (ten) minutes.
- Knock at the door or ring the doorbell.
- Inform the reception that the transportation service provider hired by the passenger has arrived.
Reports and communication:
- The driver’s cell phone must be permanently switched on and should be available as long as he drives for PIM, especially when he waits for or picks up the passenger.
The driver shall inform the Talixo operation team about any and all circumstances that might possibly prevent the driver from picking up a passenger at the time and place indicated in the booking information as soon as the driver becomes aware of such circumstances, in any case before the pick up time, if possible. the circumstances to be communicated to PIM include, but are not limited to:
- Vehicle malfunction
- Heavy traffic
- The same applies with respect to any and all further circumstances that prevent or may possibly prevent the driver from performing the services as requested, e.g. if the passenger can neither be identified nor be reached by phone.
- In case the customer cannot be identified, the driver shall not drive off, unless (a) he has informed the Talixo hotline respectively and (b) has obtained the explicit approval for driving off. Otherwise, the driver loses his claim for payment of the “no show fee”.
- PIM must be informed immediately about any and all objects or items that passengers may have forgotten. Such objects shall be safe-kept by PIM for at least eight (8) weeks.
Maintenance of booking system and third-party devices:
The Contractor must permanently keep up to date, at least on a weekly basis
- Pricing schemes,
- Shift schedules.
- The Contractor shall ensure immediate compliance with the actual pricing schemes and shift schedules in order to maintain the bookability.
The Contractor accepts the below-stated penalties applicable in case of non-performance of Talixo rides:
Cancellation of rides:
Penalty applicable in case a fleet or driver accepts a ride, and then cancels the ride within 4 hours proceeding the pick up time:
- EUR 10.00 for rides at a price up to EUR 50.00
- EUR 20.00 for rides at a price exceeding EUR 50.00
- If a ride was accepted and neither cancelled by using the Talixo Driver App nor performed, the penalty to be paid shall correspond to the full fare of the ride, plus the above-stated penalty for a ‘cancelled job’.
Performance of ride:
- The Talixo Driver App will require the driver to confirm his presence at the pick-up point at least 5 minutes before the stated pick up time. If the driver fails to confirm, a penalty of EUR 5.00 shall be paid.
- The driver is not allowed to leave a pick up location without picking up the passenger until the end of the agreed waiting time. The applicable waiting times differ with respect to individual booking categories (see table below).
If the driver leaves the pick up location before the end of the applicable waiting time without informing Talixo, and the passenger arrives afterwards:
- in case the driver cannot pick up the passenger a penalty corresponding to the full fare penalty shall be paid;
in case the driver still succeeds in picking up the passenger (e.g. by returning to the pick up location), the following penalties shall be paid:
- EUR 5.00 for rides at a price up to EUR 50.00
- EUR 10.00 for rides at a price exceeding EUR 50.00
- In case of additional waiting time or pickups (vias) the additional costs incurred have to be confirmed by the passenger immediately after the ride either by PIN in the app or signature on the ride report. The ride report has to be filled out with all necessary data, especially the amounts for the extra costs and the fare price. The scan of the ride report signed by the passenger must be communicated to Talixo electronically (email@example.com) within 24 hours of the pickup time. If the driver fails to provide Talixo with the ride report signed by the passenger within 24 hours following the pickup time and it has not been confirmed by PIN inside the app, the driver is not entitled to any additional compensation related to waiting time or additional pickups.
- The Fleet Manager and the drivers shall not accept cash for rides provided that a pin has been requested by the customer through the driver app.
- Where applicable, the driver shall insert the PIN received by the passenger, in order to ‘close’ the ride - meaning that the ride is marked as performed.
- If a driver fails to close a ride in the system immediately after having performed the ride, PIM is entitled to mark the respective ride as closed on behalf of the fleet and driver. Nevertheless, a processing charge of EUR 5.00 shall be paid.
- In case the passenger is unable to provide the driver with the PIN, the driver shall cause the passenger to confirm the successful performance of the ride by signing the ride report. The scan of the ride report signed by the passenger must be communicated to Talixo electronically (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 24 hours of the pickup time. If the driver fails to provide Talixo with the ride report signed by the passenger within 24 hours following the pickup time, a penalty corresponding to the full fare shall be paid.
The following shall apply in particular with respect to individual booking categories:
|Booking Category||Quality Taxi||Economy Class Limousine||Business Class Limousine||First Class Limousine|
Mid-size/compact car, e.g.:
VW: Touran, Caddy
Mercedes: C class
Premium mid-size car, e.g.:
Mercedes: E class
BMW: 5 series, X3, X5
Audi: A4 and A6
Luxury car, e.g.:
Mercedes: S class
BMW: 7 series
Audi: A8, Q7
|Can be booked within||1 hour of pickup time||2 hours of pickup time||2 hours of pickup time||2 hours of pickup time|
|Cancelation deadline||Pickup time||24 hours before pickup time||24 hours before pickup time||24 hours before pickup time|
|Cancelation fee (before/after cancelation deadline)||1 EUR / Full fare||1 EUR / Full fare||1 EUR / Full fare||1 EUR / Full fare|
|Booking changes up to||Pickup time||2 hours before pickup time||2 hours before pickup time||2 hours before pickup time|
|Change booking fee (before / after deadline)||No charges / no charges||No charges / EUR 2.50||No charges / EUR 2.50||No charges / EUR 2.50|
|Waiting time included||-||10 min
Airport: 45 min. after landing
Airport: 45 min. after landing
Airport: 90 min. after landing
|No show fee||Initial fare + 15 min waiting time (taxi fare)||Full fare||Full fare||Full fare|
|Price range for city transfer||Taxi fare||~ taxi fare||1.5 - 3 x taxi fare||2 - 5 x taxi fare|
|Talixo rewards||Talixo bonus points||Discount specials Talixo bonus points||Discount specials Talixo bonus points||Discount specials Talixo bonus points|
|Special requirements||- Quality driver: well-groomed, friendly, if applicable training||- Quality driver: well-groomed, friendly, if applicable training||- Quality chauffeur: suit, German /English
- Premium chauffeur: suit, German/English,
- Extra leg room
- Leather seats
Driver documents required:
To be registered as a Talixo driver, each driver shall submit the following documents to PIM:
- Driving licence for passenger transport (for small or big vehicles, passenger transport certificate)
Please note: A driver will not be registered and allowed to perform rides for PIM unless these documents are submitted to PIM.
Vehicle documents required:
To be registered as a Talixo taxi or limousine, the Contractor shall submit the following document(s) to PIM:
- Passenger transportation licence
Please note: A vehicle will not be registered as a taxi or limousine and allowed to be used for the performance of rides for PIM unless these documents are successfully submitted to PIM.
I herewith confirm (i) that I have duly taken note of the Commercial Agent's Service Rules and Regulations and (ii) that I will entirely comply with these Rules and Regulations during the term of the Commercial Agency Agreement concluded with PIM.