About TalixoTalixo provides taxi and limousine transfers for travellers in over 100 countries worldwide - Fortune 500 companies, airline, travel agencies and online platforms automate their booking process with our technology. Talixo is a place where we encourage a friendly, inclusive, learning atmosphere. We are living a culture that fosters personal development and make mutual appreciation a cornerstone of our work. If you want to find out what it means to work for a leading provider for B2B taxi and limousine transfers, get to know start-up environment and become a part of something big - it seems you’ve found what you are looking for! We're based in two offices - Kraków (IT, Growth, Product and QA) and Berlin (Business, Finance and Sales). Our modern but comfy Kraków office located 200m from the city center makes the traffic bearable. Every day is a casual Friday - feel free to bring in your baffies!
- Continuous Integration;
- Collaborate on problems with other team members and experts in their fields;
- Our favorite technologies include, but are not limited to the following: Python, Django, Celery, JS, React.js, jQuery, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, AWS Stack, Terraform, Docker, Nginx, Gunicorn, Postgresql
- We work on Windows, Linux or Mac - your choice;
- We do code reviews and unit tests - no choice here.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and supervise the development of the new system components
- Work with sensitive components, such as payment processing modules
- Provide key feedback in the product specification process
- Participate in code reviews
What do we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience in IT
- An Engineering attitude!
- Extensive Python/Django knowledge
- Ability to lead and train a team through pair programming and code reviews
- TDD-driven approach
- Experience with MVC design patterns
- Experience in developing for high-performance systems (=> you know how a database works and how the Django ORM works)
- Lean approach
- Understanding of git, Agile
- Familiarity with automation tools like Ansible, Docker
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Attention to detail