About TalixoTalixo provides transfers for travelers in over 100 countries worldwide - Fortune 500 companies, travel agencies and online platforms automate their booking process through our technology. Brands like Booking.com, Lufthansa, Deutsche Bahn, or Skyscanner rely on Talixo to provide their customers pre-booked taxi and limousine rides. As we experience skyrocketing growth we’re looking into expanding our international business development team.
What you'll be doing:
- Support sales team in growing Talixo key customer accounts across the world (Fortune 500/DAX30).
- Define and coordinate corporate marketing activities to maximize revenues.
- Be actively involved in acquiring and closing key corporate leads together with Talixo sales team.
- Analyze customer performance and derive measures to increase revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with marketing and tech teams to improve Talixo products for the customer.
What do we expect from you:
- Language: Fluent English and German; additional languages are a plus
- Background: University/college degree ideally with business focus.
- Work experience in following areas is a plus: sales, marketing, customer service or B2B client management experience.
- Skills: Tech affinity, pragmatic solution finder, fast execution, friendly but pushy and performance oriented attitude, strong quantitative skills; excellent communication skills (oral and writing).
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel.
- Structured and proactive approach to problem-solving, able to work independently and creatively.
- Self-confident and positive, highly motivated
- Team player, willing to learn and develop.